Our most popular introductory one-day cooking class and the advanced daily class, for the gourmands who desire a more intense day of gourmet cooking: choose from these two different one-day cooking classes.
Along both our daily classes, you will receive a copy of our Ultimate Tuscan Recipe Book. During the "Italian Immersion" one-day class, you will receive a Good Tastes of Tuscany signature apron. There will be hands-on instructions given throughout the day and also tips and new techniques given and explained by our Italian Chefs.
We recommend with great pleasure some of the finest local wines, to accompany the diverse dishes. Taking photos is encouraged as well as drinking wine and singing along with your favorite Italian Opera, as we prepare our feast.
Enrol now for our cooking and wine classes: for current classes and dates available, read below and feel free to contact us!
Register early because enrolment is limited!
A First Taste of Tuscany
Introduction to Tuscan Cuisine
140.00 euro per person
An Italian Immersion
5 Hour Tuscan Cooking Class
190.00 euro per person
Enjoy a one day hands-on cooking lesson with our Italian chefs introducing you to authentic Tuscan recipes.
Discover step by step how to make a satisfying full Italian menu, from the antipasto appetizer to dessert, including the art of making pasta fresca! Learn to cook pasta such as tagliatelle or pici in this fun hands-on pasta making adventure. After you prepare your pasta, the chef will help you to a prepare tempting sauce to accompany it such as fresh basil pesto, Ragout of wild mushrooms, sweet onion meat, duck ragout and an array of other sauces.
The second course is a meat or fish dish with a vegetable contorno , then the tuscan dessert!
There is also an Optional Additional Market visit with the chefs for €45 per person (minimum 2 persons to hold the market visit). Recipes vary according to the season and we utilize only the freshest ingredients available for this Tuscan experience. The best part is the conclusion, which indulges in the success of your creations.
- 09:30 - Meet our driver at our central meeting point in Florence and begin your short 20 minute ride to the Villa Pandolfini, where you will meet your chef and begin your one day class.
- 10:00 – Begins with highlighting the history of Tuscan cooking and presenting the day’s menu. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves for hands-on preparation of a glorious meal in one of our two authentic Tuscan kitchens.
- 13:00 - Enjoy the fruits of your labour - Eat the epic feast that you just created complemented by the estate’s own Chianti wine and extra virgin olive oil.
- 14:00 - Return to Florence or your next destination with a full stomach, a Tuscan recipe book and memories to share with your family and friends
Do you want to expand your collection of Italian recipes? Get ready to savor some traditional and innovative Tuscan specialties. Learn how to prepare a beautiful Tuscan meal that will impress even the most experienced foodies. This class focuses on stuffed pastas such as the ravioli and on sauces. We also teach you to cook a perfect risotto beginning with making the broth and also the main course (meat) and the dessert.
This meal will be from 5 to 6 courses and it comprises of two antipasti, two first courses such as a ravioli risotto or gnocchi, a second course with one or two side dishes and a delicious dessert. Each of these menu selections is unique to the area in flavour and in execution. When you add these well tested recipes to your collection, you will be bringing home a slice of Tuscan culinary history! There is also an Optional Additional Market visit with the chefs at €45 per person (minimum 4 persons).
The Good Tastes of Tuscany Classes indulge in the fruits of your labour accompanied by the Chianti wine extra virgin olive oil produced here on the estate.
- 09:30 - Meet our driver at our central meeting point in Florence and begin your short 20 minute ride to the Villa Pandolfini, where you will meet your chef and begin your culinary class.
- 10:00 – Begins with highlighting the history of Tuscan cooking and presenting the day’s menu. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves for hands-on preparation of a glorious meal in one of our two authentic kitchens.
- 14:00 - Enjoy the fruits of your labour - Eat the epic feast that you just created complemented by the estate’s own Chianti wine and extra virgin olive oil
- 15:00 - Return to Florence or your next destination with a full stomach, a Tuscan recipe book and memories to share with your family and friends
Note: Classes are held nearly daily in the high season and the kitchen is open nearly all year round!
Enquire now or book online directly
Please mention if you would like the driver transfer when booking.
The cost per person is 10 Euros. Please try to have the correct money. If you do decide to drive to the villa, complete directions will be provided - it is only 13 kms from the center of Florence and the drive takes about 25 minutes. Each class is uniquely designed to meet the needs of the participants and vegetarians are well catered for. Interested in a specific menu shopping excursion or private cooking tour, please do not hesitate to ask one of staff members or add your request to our reservation form and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
If you need information about additional hiking and other sightseeing tours of the area, we can also make it available upon request. For those looking out for accommodation packages in Tuscany and people wishing to extend their trip can inquire about other accommodation packages we have.